- The Consulate
- French community
- Useful information
- Go to France / visas
- French culture and education
Cartier in Miami: Haute Joaillerie and works of art [fr]
During 5 days in Miami, discover as well a collection of its Haute Joaillerie and works of art at the core of the Design District.
Cartier: Tuesday 3 Dec. 2013 - Sunday 8 Dec. 2013
Cartier presents a collection of Haute Joaillerie featuring creative designs with emeralds, sapphires and diamonds.
Cartier showcases also High Jewelry watches as well as the newest timepieces from the Fine Watch making Collection.
Founded in 1847 in Paris, Cartier is one of the world’s most renowned and celebrated companies in the luxury goods industry.
From December 4, 2013 to February 16, 2014, the Grand Palais in Paris dedicates an exhibition to Cartier, Style and History, which features the largest collection of Cartier Creations from the 1840’s until the 1970s.
- Address: 151 NE 40th Street, Miami, FL 33137
- Exhibition at the Grand Palais (An event organized by the Réunion des musées nationaux - Grand Palais)
Dernière modification : 27/11/2013top of the page
Also in this section
- SS Normandie, a beautiful symbol of the French-American friendship
- "Just D’jal" in Miami Beach on January 11, 2015
- High school students: a registration under Admission Post-Bac is open
- Agreement on Compensation of Certain Holocaust Victims
- "24 hours International Chrono": Share your experience