- The Consulate
- French community
- Useful information
- Go to France / visas
- French culture and education
Enrico Macias in concert at the Littman Theater in Miami on June 8, 2013
The singer, songwriter and musician Enrico Macias returns to the United States to celebrate his 50 years of career with a tour of three dates: Los Angeles on June 6, Miami on June 8 and New York on June 9.
“I’m not an international singer, I am an ethnic singer. My primary audience is the United States, because all the people who come to see me are like me, they are uprooted and have found new roots, like me in France for example.” The singer comes regularly to perform in the United States since 1968 and he has “very fond memories” of each of his tours.
This year he presents his latest album “Venez tous mes amis!” – in english “Come all my friends!”- in which he interprets his biggest hits in duo.
Peace Ambassador to the United Nations, the man who considers himself a “citizen of the world” uses his fame to send messages of tolerance and brotherhood; but it is above all the love of the public which gives him the energy to go on stage.
He will perform again in Miami at the Littman Theater at 9:30 pm, in this multicultural city that “fits very well with his music”.
To go to the concert:
Littman Theater 17011 NE 19 Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- Fouad Ovedia: 305 362 4310
- Etzel Itzik: 305 937 1546
- Pita Pan: 954 741 0171 or 561 451 9477
- Tel Aviv Depot: 954 987 4345
For more information, call 310 202 3100 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dernière modification : 30/05/2013top of the page
Also in this section
- SS Normandie, a beautiful symbol of the French-American friendship
- "Just D’jal" in Miami Beach on January 11, 2015
- High school students: a registration under Admission Post-Bac is open
- Agreement on Compensation of Certain Holocaust Victims
- "24 hours International Chrono": Share your experience