A week-long celebration to play in French thanks to the teachers of French
Seven days for seven themes, follow the leaders and offer a learning environment while having fun!
The AATF is pleased to announce its organization of the twelfth annual National French Week. This week-long celebration of all things French will take place in schools and communities and AATF chapters across the U.S. from November 8th-14th 2012.
All Francophones are invited to take French out of the classroom and demonstrate all the reasons to learn French.
Here are the themes: one for each day of French Week
- Day 1 -Cooking: http://www.frenchteachers.org/nfw/nfwthemes/cuisinfr.html
- Day 2- Arts: http://www.frenchteachers.org/nfw/nfwthemes/arts.html> and Crafts: http://www.frenchteachers.org/nfw/nfwthemes/crafts.html
- Day 3- Sciences, technology and trades: http://www.frenchteachers.org/nfw/nfwthemes/communfr.html
- Weekend- Activities for the public : http://www.frenchteachers.org/nfw/nfwthemes/communfr.html
- Day 6- Sports, games and traditions: http://www.frenchteachers.org/nfw/nfwthemes/sportsfr.htm
- Day 7- Music and dance: http://www.frenchteachers.org/nfw/nfwthemes/musicfr.html
To know more, log on to: http://www.frenchteachers.org/nfw/Default.htm
Article published Nov. 7, 2012.