- The Consulate
- French community
- Useful information
- Go to France / visas
- French culture and education
A Perfumer in Orlando
At the Salon Zizou, learn how to make the world most refined perfumes.
Christian Louis is one of the 27 Maîtres of Perfumes. It is one of those creating scents with hints of the 19th century.
Christian Louis has already designed over a hundred fragrances. As he says, being a Frenchman, he instills each time a part of France’s history in his creations.
At the invitation of FABCO, Christian Louis will be at Salon Zizou where he will address perfume, this "olfactory composition" demanding "a harmonious combination of sublimated scents."
1295 S. Orlando Ave, Maitland, FL 32751
Date: June 2012
Dernière modification : 07/06/2012top of the page
Also in this section
- High school students: a registration under Admission Post-Bac is open
- Agreement on Compensation of Certain Holocaust Victims
- "24 hours International Chrono": Share your experience
- "Dis-moi dix mots" Contest 2015
- Good France: a unique opportunity to savor French gastronomy on March 19th, all over the world!