- The Consulate
- French community
- Useful information
- Go to France / visas
- French culture and education
International Book Fair at Sunset: Pack your books before summer
The Book Fair is open on May 31st and June 1st.
On June 1st, you don’t need to have a child in the school to attend from 5:00PM to 8:00PM.
Do not miss the opportunity to receive summer recommended activities, notebooks, Cahiers de Vacances.
For students at enrolled at Caver Middle School, you will be able to purchase summer recommended readings.
For more information and online shopping you may log on to www.fipamiami.com
Dernière modification : 24/05/2012top of the page
Also in this section
- The French Consulate will be closed on December 25th, 2014 and January 1st, 2015.
- SS Normandie, a beautiful symbol of the French-American friendship
- "Just D’jal" in Miami Beach on January 11, 2015
- High school students: a registration under Admission Post-Bac is open
- Agreement on Compensation of Certain Holocaust Victims