- The Consulate
- French community
- Useful information
- Go to France / visas
- French culture and education
Home > French community > Learn about French history in Florida > Celebrating 450 years of French history in Florida > Enjoy the commemorations of the 450th anniversary in Jacksonville
Enjoy the commemorations of the 450th anniversary in Jacksonville
Discover these exceptional events that took place from April 27 to May 6, 2012 in Fernandina, Mayport and Jacksonville, beautiful events launching three years of commemoration to be held throughout Florida!
The commemorations of the 450th anniversary of French presence in Florida, watch the video!
Dernière modification : 09/07/2012top of the page
Also in this section
- French heritage in Florida celebrated through an animated short film: “The French in Florida”
- Amelia Island places Jean Ribault and René Goulaine Laudonniere at the center of its history
- America’s French roots: from 1500 to 1773
- Congressional recognition of the Sesquiquadricentennial
- Belle Poule and Etoile in Jacksonville