- The Consulate
- French community
- Useful information
- Go to France / visas
- French culture and education
Civil law: a chest of legal security
As explained by Maître Jean-Paul Decorps, Notary and President of the "Union internationale du Notoriat", this day of conferences and seminars allowed notaries and lawyers of Florida to exchange about their practices.
Two-third of countries worldwide base their rules upon the Civil law directly inspired by the Napoleonic Code.
This pedagogical day exposes that numerous lawyers of the State of Florida are interested by the French Civil code by signing the "Civil law notaries" Charter and a Protocol on Cooperation. Explanation.
Published May 18, 2012.
Dernière modification : 24/05/2012top of the page
Also in this section
- SS Normandie, a beautiful symbol of the French-American friendship
- "Just D’jal" in Miami Beach on January 11, 2015
- High school students: a registration under Admission Post-Bac is open
- Agreement on Compensation of Certain Holocaust Victims
- "24 hours International Chrono": Share your experience